GEO Next Generation High School is looking for a full-time Instructional Coach. This position reports to the Principal and Administrative Team. It is a Full Time, 10-month school calendar with 10 additional days during the summer break.
- A master’s degree or higher in the relevant academic discipline
- Valid Indiana Teaching License in Elementary or Secondary Education
- At least 5 years of successful teaching as measured by performance evaluations
- For teachers in TAP schools, exemplary evaluation scores on TAP Rubrics
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of how to facilitate growth
- Student data that illustrates the teacher’s ability to increase student achievement through utilizing specific instructional interventions
- Strong technical skills, particularly in integrating technology in the classroom to drive academic achievement
- Demonstrated volunteer or community service
- At least two (or more) of the following:
- TAP Experience
- Core Knowledge Experience
- Experience with Blended Learning
- At least two years of successful teaching in an urban environment
If you are interested in learning more about this position and GEO Next Generation H.S., please complete this short form and we’ll be happy to contact you to answer all your questions.